So, the lovely Lauren @ Lala’s Book Reviews has nominated me for The Blogger Recognition Award! Thank you so much, I really appreciate it!
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Began
I only started my blog back in April of this year. I decided to start it because I was already writing book reviews on GoodReads, and decided that I wanted to share them on a wider scale, especially after seeing how supportive and lovely the book blogging community is. I’ve always been interested in the idea of blogging, but had never actually sat down to give it a go myself, and I am so glad I did because it has been such a great and rewarding experience so far! I never expected to have a huge following, but I have been so surprised at how many people actually read my blog, and are interested in what I have to say. I am so grateful to each and every one of you!
My Advice To New Bloggers
- When first starting your blog, if you’re not getting many views, don’t be disheartened! Everything takes time, so persevere, and things will improve, I promise you that.
- Don’t take things too seriously. Enjoy yourself, and post whatever makes you happy.
- Dominique @ Dear Dominique
- Roelien @ lovexreading
- Sahar @ SLC Jewish Reader
- Emily @ EmilyKateReads
- Mina @ Stacked
- Sarahi @ Reader Gal
- El @ Papertea and Bookflowers
- Chelsie @ My Reading Escape
- Eunice @ The Owl’s Book Nest
- Sara @ Curvy Constellation
- Alex @ Whimsy Pages
- Lana @ Bibliomedico
- Mani @ Mani’s Book Corner