Today’s post is the Mystery Blogger Award!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
I was nominated for the Mystery Blogger Award by Lauren @ Lala’s Book Reviews! Thank you so much for nominating me. I am so grateful to everyone who reads my blog, and being nominated for these type of awards makes me so proud of my little blog, which I never expected anyone to read, let alone enjoy it!
The award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
Three Things About Me:
I have decided to choose 3 things which are not book related!
- I am a blackbelt in Karate, and have been since I was 9 years old.
- I have a 2 year old daughter, who I am unbelievably proud of.
- I have an Etsy store, where I sell art and bookmarks, which I draw and design entirely by hand myself. (I studied art at university!) LINK TO STORE.
You finally get the chance to design your dream reading nook! How would you design it and what would you include?
Okay, I’m aiming high with this one…
It would be a quiet back corner room of the house, shelves from floor to ceiling on every wall, with ladders, and small lamp spotlights on the top, to illuminate the shelves (and for well lit night time reading). I would have a comfy armchair, with a super comfy pillow, and a fluffy blanket, by the window, to snuggle up and read in, with a small coffee table beside it, and a big fluffy rug on the floor. If possible, I would like it to have a real log fire, and I am desperate for one of those globe liqueur cabinets!
What is a food combination that you love that makes others look at you like you’re crazy?
I actually don’t think there is any!
What are some characteristics that you look for in your significant other?
There are quite a few… but for me, the most important are honesty, loyalty, hardworking, and a caring and loving personality.
I was lucky enough to find the man of my dreams. He is everything I could ever wish for and so much more, and I can’t wait to spend the rest of my life with him!
What is a book that you were hesitant to read but ended up loving?
Screamcatcher: Web World by Christy J. Breedlove. This was completely out of my comfort zone, and when Christy contacted me, asking if I would read and review the book, I was a little hesitant. However, I was pleasantly surprised, and I am glad I gave it a chance.
What was the first moment as a blogger that made you smile?
Probably when I realised that people were actually reading my blog, and that people were enjoying it, because honestly, I didn’t expect much when I started this blog!
My Best Post(s):
- My Top 5: Eco-Friendly Alternatives to Every Day Bathroom Objects
- Blog Tour Review: From Inside The House by WD Jackson-Smart
- Blog Tour Review: Hold Your Tongue by Deborah Masson
- My Top 5: Bookish Pet Peeves
- Steph @ bookslovereaders
- Charli @ The Spooky Bookshelf
- Lucy @ Lucy’s Novel Purpose
- Flora @ Flora’s Musings
- Amy @ Amy’s Reading Nook
- Alex @ Whimsy Pages
- Mani @ Mani’s Book Corner
- Stefanie @ The Magic of Wor(l)ds
- Chelsie @ My Reading Escape
- Elanor @ Reading At Teatime
- You finally get the chance to design your dream reading nook! How would you design it and what would you include? (stealing Lauren’s first question (who stole it from Autumn’s questions), because I love it)
- Who is your favourite artist? and what is your favourite piece of art?
- If you could only read one author for the rest of your life, who would it be? and why?
- What do you find to be the hardest aspect of blogging?
- Name 5 books which you think everyone should read in their lifetime.