I have no review to post today, so it is time for the another guest post on my blog.
This week, we have Tracy, from Books, Crystals, & Coffee!
Tell us a bit about yourself.
I’m a woman in her late twenties that lives in the mountains. Sounds silly, but I literally live in the Appalachian Mountains. I’m also a huge nerd!
Why did you decide to start a blog?
There’s a story here. I was promoted to Assistant Manager at my full-time job and with that came loads upon loads of anxiety. I mean I already had it, but my job made it blossom. Given that, I needed a way to release it. So I started anonymously blogging so I could discuss all my irritants with my job and that opened my eyes to the blogging world!
What is your favourite thing about being a blogger?
Honestly the friends I’ve made. I’m a huge introvert and so are 99% of the people I’ve met through blogging, so there’s no pressure to actually meet up in person.
Who are some of your favourite authors?
My favorite authors. Oh boy! Sarah Maas is definitely top tier. I also fell in love with a set of duo authors about a year ago. Kennedy Fox! I’ve literally recommended them to all my bookish friends.
Name one book that you think everyone should read in their lifetime, and explain why.
Harry Potter, hands down. It’s iconic. It’s basically a solid piece of history. The stories always have a good message tied in with them as well.
Suggest 3 blogs that you enjoy reading.
- hjbookblog – This blog I recently found! I honestly love her vibe.
- Ashley Dannielle – This blog actually belongs to a woman I met when I started writing over 7 years ago. Her vibe has changed throughout the years but honestly it always keeps me entertained!
- CaffeinatedFae – This is the blog I go to for book recommendations! Not that I need more because my TBR pile is NEVER ending!
Choose your favourite 3 posts from your blog.
- What Inspired Me To Write
- Social Life In Your 20s
- Sinner by Kelsey Clayton – This one is literally my favorite because it was a book I actually didn’t expect to enjoy!
You can find Tracy here:
hank you so much Tracy, for taking part in my guest posts!
Anyone who would like to be featured for a guest post on my blog, check out my blog post ‘Guest Posts – Coming Soon!‘ for all the info, and links to the question sheets!
There are 2 separate question sheets, one for bloggers, and one for authors!