Today I am doing the Mystery Blogger Award! I was nominated for this award by Ashley @ Red-Haired Ash Reads. Thank you so much for nominating me, I really appreciate it!
If you don’t already, go follow her lovely blog, you will love it!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
I have probably already told you all of the interesting things there is to tell, but I’ll give it a try…
- I recently took up yoga, which has already made me more positive, and much happier about my body. I also have an Instagram page for it (@dannis.yoga.journey)
- One of my dreams for the future is to open a really fancy cocktail bar. It will probably never happen, but I used to work in a cocktail bar (not a fancy one) and absolutely loved it. My fiancé is a fantastic cook, so as a couple we would love to open it together, and serve nice food too.
- My biggest passion in life is art. From a very young age, it has been the thing that I am most passionate about. I went to university, and studied art and design. Portrait drawing is my favourite, but I haven’t had much time to do any drawing lately and it has kind of taken a back seat. I am hoping to get back in to it very soon.
My favourite posts:
I have a few favourites…
Questions from Ashley:
1 – Is there a movie that you think is better than the book?
Alice in Wonderland (Tim Burton adaptation). I absolutely hated the book (sorry Alice fans), but I really love the film, probably because it is Tim Burton and he’s my favourite.
2 – What is your favorite thing to drink while reading?
I don’t really drink much when I’m reading, but I do enjoy a nice cold beer in the evening while I read.
3 – Do you create set TBRs or are you a mood reader?
I do set monthly TBRs for myself, and I try to stick to them, but I don’t always manage to.
4 – What is your favorite trope/theme in books?
I don’t have a specific favourite, but I do really enjoy unreliable narratives.
5 – What is one thing that you hate when reading?
When people try to talk to me!
- Read To Ramble
- Fi’s Bibliofiles
- A Little Haze Book Blog
- And On She Reads
- The Book Dutchesses
- My Reading Escape
- Tessa Talks Books
My questions for you:
- Besides books what do you keep on your bookshelves?
- Which books first got you in to reading?
- Do you read non-fiction? If yes, which is your favourite type to read? If no, why not?
- You can only buy and read in one format for the rest of your life. hardback, paperback, ebook, or audiobook, which would you choose? and why?
- Which upcoming releases are you most looking forward to?