Today I am doing the Mystery Blogger Award! I was nominated for this award by the lovely Livy @ Shelves of Starlight. Thank you so much for nominating me, I really appreciate it!
If you don’t already, go follow her lovely blog, you will love it!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- My favourite animal is the Great White Shark. They’re very misunderstood, and are beautiful animals, which need protecting.
- My favourite musician is Dermot Kennedy. His voice is incredible, and I think he deserves a lot more attention than he gets!
- I am a black belt in karate. I haven’t trained in around 5 years now though, but as soon as this whole coronavirus business is over, I am planning on getting back in to it.
My favourite posts:
I have a few favourites…
Questions from Livy
1 – What is the book that makes you nostalgic (for anything)?
Definitely the Vampirates series by Justin Somper, but especially book 1 of the series, Demons of the Ocean. This was my favourite series as a child (along with the one we no longer talk about), and I still love it now.
2 – What book would you turn into a movie/ TV series and why?
Oh, good question! There are quite a few, but I’m going to choose Our Bloody Pearl by D.N. Bryn. I absolutely loved this story, and I think it would make a great movie!
3 – How do you keep track of books that you read (journaling, GoodReads, spreadsheets…)
Mainly just GoodReads, but for yearly challenges and things that need a TBR I tend to make a spreadsheet, and tick them off as I go.
4 – Most anticipated read for the rest of the year?
There are quite a lot that I am really excited about, but I would have to say that my most anticipated read for the rest of the year is Out For Blood by Deborah Masson! I read her debut novel, Hold Your Tongue, in 2019 and absolutely loved it, so I’m extremely excited for this one.
5 – What do you enjoy about blogging ?
I love sharing my thoughts with others, finding new books through other people’s blogs, the amazing opportunities, and all of the wonderful friends that I’ve made because of it.
- Read To Ramble
- Words About Words
- eleanor sophie writes
- The Book Dutchesses
- Lala’s Book Reviews
- Kate, a Dreamer
- Parchment Pages
- A Short Book Lover
- Anna’s Book Nook
My questions for you:
- What has been your favourite book of 2020 so far?
- What is your favourite book from your childhood?
- Why did you decide to start blogging?
- Which do you prefer: hardback, paperback, ebook, or audiobook? and why?
- Do you have any auto buy authors?
Disclaimer: My posts often include affiliate links, which means that I receive a small commission for any purchase made through my links, but with no extra charge to you. Thank you for supporting me and my blog.