Today I am doing the Mystery Blogger Award! I was nominated for this award by the lovely Ellie @ Read To Ramble a few weeks back. Thank you so much for nominating me, I really appreciate it!
If you don’t already, go follow her lovely blog, you will love it!
What is The Mystery Blogger Award?
The Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.
This award was originally created by Okoto @ Okoto Enigma’s Blog.
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice.
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Three things about me:
- My favourite artist is Vincent Van Gogh. He’s my biggest inspiration. His story is so sad, but it makes his work so much more special.
- I have 3 pets. A ginger cat called Crash, a Chihuahua called Eddy, and a Russian Dwarf hamster called Anna.
- I would love to open my own fancy cocktail bar.
My favourite posts:
I have a few favourites…
Questions from Ellie:
What were your 2020 reading goals and have you achieved them?
Cut down my unread books on my shelves – definitely haven’t achieved that one!
GoodReads challenge set at 50 books – I’ve read 48 so far, and am positive I can fit those last 2 in before the year is up!
Tell me about a book that people have recommended you but you still haven’t picked up.
Honestly, there’s quite a few! My dad in particular is always recommending books to me that I still haven’t read, especially the Jack Reacher series by Lee Child.
Who is your favourite female character and why?
This is a hard one! I’ll go with Jack Valentine from Josie Jaffrey’s Seekers series. I just love everything about her character. She’s strong, sarcastic, doesn’t care what others think, and she isn’t afraid to break the rules if she needs to.
What is your favourite thing about your favourite film/TV show?
I’m actually very indecisive about what my favourite film/TV show is, because I love so many. I’ll go with Gilmore Girls, and I love it because it’s just so comforting, and relatable, and funny.
If you could work anywhere, what would be your dream job?
I’d be a successful artist.
- Reader Gal
- The Book Dutchesses
- Read, Write, Review… Rebecca
- LaLa’s Book Reviews
- The Quick and the Read
- Shelves of Starlight
- Fi’s Biblifolies
- And On She Reads
My Questions for Them:
- Have you decided on any reading goals for 2021 yet? If yes, what are they?
- What has been your favourite book of 2020?
- Despite it being an awful year, what is one positive you can take from 2020?
- Which genre out of your usual comfort zone would you like to give a try?
- Which book/series would you love to see a movie/TV adaptation for?