I was nominated a back in December by the lovely Ellie @ eleanor sophie writes for the Outstanding Blogger Award! Thank you so much for the nomination, I am extremely grateful!
If you haven’t already, go check out her wonderful blog!
- Have the link to the creator’s original award post
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 other bloggers. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated
Questions From Ellie:
Let’s try to be positive! 2020 has been a really tough year, but can you name three of your top moments of the year?
- Seeing Slipknot in January
- A lovely family day at the zoo with Alex, Evelyn, my parents, and Alex’s dad, just before the first lockdown
- If I’m honest, just all of the time that Alex, Evelyn, and I have been able to spend as a family because of the lockdowns. Usually Alex works 6 days a week, so we don’t get a huge amount of time as a family, so in that respect, it has been lovely to be stuck at home
What have you discovered about yourself this year?
Not a great deal if I’m honest, haha!
Have you thought about your New Years Resolutions or things you want to achieve in 2021 yet?
- I want to be healthier this year! Work out more, eat better, cut down my alcohol intake.
- I also want to make more of an effort with my appearance too, because I feel like it would really improve my mental health, and will also make me feel more put together and productive!
- I want to make more time for my art (which so far I have managed to do) because I’ve kind of abandoned it for the past few years.
- Book related, I want to make a big dent in my physical TBR. I am fed up of looking at shelves and shelves of books that I haven’t read! I am doing a couple of different book challenges this year too.
How would you describe your blog if you had only a single sentence?
Oh this is a really hard one… I actually don’t know!
What’s your favourite Christmas tradition?
Definitely the evening family board games (usually Monopoly and Trivial Pursuit)
Have you got all your Christmas presents yet?? What are you hoping to receive?
I really should have done this post sooner… hahaha! I’ll just tell you some of the presents I received.
I got a few books, KKW fragrance, some clothes, and a few other bits.
What is something you’d like all your readers to know? This could be a fact about you, or it could be about anything you like!
I am extremely grateful to every single one of you for reading my blog, and for being so supportive!
- What was your favourite read of 2020?
- What are you hoping to achieve in 2021?
- What is your most anticipated release of 2021?
- Are there any books that you are desperate to read this year?
- Other than reading/writing/blogging, do you have any hobbies?
- Tell us 3 interesting facts about yourself.
- Where in the world would you most like to visit?