For today’s post, I am doing the Sunshine Blogger Award. I was nominated by Alex @ Mybookworld24 to do this. Thank you so much for nominating me, I truly appreciate it!
How does it work?
- Thank the blogger(s) who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
- List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or on your blog.
Questions set by Alex:
A readathon that you take part in?
I took part in my first readathon in October 2020, the Spooktober Readathon. I really enjoyed it, so I will probably take part in it again this year.
What inspires you to blog?
Honestly? Just the joy it brings to share my thoughts, and discuss with others. I love this community, and everyone in it inspires me every day.
What one of your posts needs more views and likes?
I don’t know! I appreciate every view and like I receive, and when I started this blog, I never even expected people to read it.
One thing that you started doing during the lockdown and are still doing?
I started yoga in the first lockdown, but then had a little accident (pretty sure I broke something in my foot), and stopped for a while. But I recently started doing some workouts and some yoga again.
What’s that quote you always keep in mind?
I don’t really keep a quote in mind… I’m awful at remembering quotes!
Your current favourite Snack?
I don’t actually snack much, but Alex and I have been having bowls of fruit in the evening, and pineapple is becoming a favourite of mine.
What’s your favourite family recipe?
Probably my mum’s chicken chasseur!
Would you choose money or love?
Love! Yes, money would be lovely, but what’s the point in having it if you don’t have anyone special to enjoy it with. Money doesn’t buy happiness. I’d rather have Alex and have no money at all, than have all the money in the world without him.
Pick a food to eat forever?
A book or show you read/watch over and over?
Book – the Vampirates series
Show – Gilmore Girls
Do you have any blogging tips?
Blog for YOU, not for other people. It’s very easy to try and make content that you’re not really excited about to get views, but what’s the point in blogging if you’re not enjoying what you’re doing? Write posts that make you happy!
- eleanor sophie writes
- The Book Dutchesses
- Ellie Mai Blogs
- A Short Book Lover
- The Bookwyrm’s Den
- Books Are 42
- Fi’s Bibliofiles
- And On She Reads
- Bookworms Anonymous
- Read To Ramble
- What is your most anticipated read of 2021?
- How many books are you hoping to read this year?
- What got you in to blogging?
- Who are some of your favourite indie authors?
- Which one book/series could you reread over and over?
- What is your favourite TV series?
- Which book would you love to see a TV show/movie adaptation of?
- Who is your favourite artist? and what is your favourite work of art?
- library or bookstore?
- What is your biggest bookish pet peeve?
- What are your goals for 2021?