Thank you so much to the lovely Ellie @ eleanor sophie writes for nominating me for The Blogger Recognition Award. Everyone go check out her wonderful blog!
- Thank the blogger/s who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give two pieces of advice to new bloggers.
- Select up to 15 other bloggers you want to give this award to.
- Comment (or pingback) on each blog and let them know you have nominated them and provide the link to the post you created.
How My Blog Started:
I first joined the book community by making a bookstagram account a few years back, and I then started posting reviews on GoodReads, so decided that it would make sense to start a blog and that I wanted to share my reviews on a wider scale, especially after seeing how supportive and lovely the book blogging community is. I have had my blog since April 2019, and don’t plan on giving up on it any time soon.
My Advice To New Bloggers:
- Don’t worry too much about what other people are doing on their blogs, your blog is for you. It’s very easy, especially as a new blogger, to get caught up in what you’re seeing others posting, but the most important thing to remember is to blog for yourself. Your blog is supposed to be your little place, and you need to make sure that what you’re posting makes you happy, regardless as to whether other people are doing the same thing, otherwise it takes the fun out of it.
- Plan your blogging. I know a lot of people find it really difficult to post regularly, but planning your blogging can make a huge difference to your posting! I recently wrote a post on how I manage to keep up with posting daily, which you can find HERE.