Here’s a recap for anyone who doesn’t know about the challenge…
- Choose a book for each of the 20 reading challenge prompts
- You can’t start reading books you selected for the challenge before January 1st!
- If you decide to write a post about the challenge and your picks for the prompts, please:
- You can challenge your friends by tagging them in your posts if you want and turn it into a friendly competition
2022 Reading Challenge Checklist:
A List Of My Chosen Books:
- Radar Girls by Sara Ackerman
- 1984 by George Orwell
- After The Silence by Louise O’Neill
- One of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus
- It’s Behind You by Kathryn Foxfield
- Revenge of The Beast by Jack Meggitt-Phillips
- Cinderella Is Dead by Kalynn Bayron
- The Wolf Den by Elodie Harper
- Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
- Why Mummy Doesn’t Give A ****! by Gill Sims
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
- All The Murmuring Bones by A.G. Slatter
- A Life On Our Planet by David Attenborough
- Creed by James Herbert
- Helter Skelter by Vincent Bugliosi and Curt Gentry
- Amari and The Great Game by B.B. Alston
- True History of The Kelly Gang by Peter Carey
- Vampirates: Demons of the Ocean by Justin Somper
- The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
- The Diary of A Young Girl by Anne Frank
I’m doing quite well with this challenge so far (much better than the past two years anyway), but I haven’t made much progress after the last couple of months because of getting married and moving house, and all of the preparation that comes with both of those.
I have read 7 of my chosen books, which are:
- Radar Girls by Sara Ackerman (REVIEW HERE)
- After The Silence by Louise O’Neill (REVIEW HERE)
- One Of Us Is Lying by Karen M. McManus (REVIEW HERE)
- It’s Behind You by Kathryn Foxfield (REVIEW HERE)
- Revenge Of The Beast by Jack Meggitt-Phillips (REVIEW HERE)
- Why Mummy Doesn’t Give A ****! by Gill Sims (REVIEW TO COME)
- Vampirates: Demons of the Ocean by Justin Somper (REVIEW HERE)
I am hoping to get through a few more of these in the next few months, and hopefully I will be able to complete my challenge this year, or at least most of the books on the list.
Are you taking part in any reading challenges this year?
If yes, how are you doing with them?
Have you read any of the books I have chosen?
If yes, what did you think?
Let me know in the comments!
Disclaimer: My posts often include affiliate links, which means that I receive a small commission for any purchase made through my links, but with no extra charge to you. Thank you for supporting me and my blog.