Here’s a quick recap for anyone who doesn’t know about the challenge…
- Pick a novel for each of the 22 TBR prompts. If that’s too much for you, it’s OK to go for less. However…
- Those who finish all 22 prompts and post their reviews on their blogs/vlogs have a chance to win a book of their choice as a reward! (International, as long as Book Depository ships to your country)
- You can’t start reading those books before January 1st!
- Follow the creators Twitter account as she will create a blog hopping sheet (when the challenge begins) where you can leave your links. Also, to make it easier for her to keep up, please use #2020TBRReadingChallenge tag.
- Thank the person that tagged you
- Tag the original challenge page (this one)
- Tag at least 5 people
The 2020 TBR Reading Challenge Checklist:
Here is a list of the books I chose for the checklist:
- Fifty Fifty – Steve Cavanagh
- The Notebook – Nicholas Sparks
- Rebecca – Daphne Du Maurier
- Domain – James Herbert
- A Room With a View – E.M. Forster
- The Diary of a Young Girl – Anne Frank
- Haunted – James Herbert
- Frankenstein – Mary Shelley
- Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine – Gail Honeyman
- True History of the Kelly Gang – Peter Carey
- Lord of the Flies – William Golding
- Children of Blood and Bone – Tomi Adeyemi
- Helter Skelter – Vincent Bugliosi and Curt Gentry
- Carrie – Stephen King
- The Secret of Crickley Hall – James Herbert
- The Demons Beneath – WD Jackson Smart
- Searching for Edgar’s Five Dancers – Efren O’Brien
- The Doll House – Phoebe Morgan
- Why Mummy trilogy – Gill Sims
- The Fault in Our Stars – John Green
- Cilka’s Journey – Heather Morris
- The Hobbit – J.R.R Tolkien
- The Picture of Dorian Gray – Oscar Wilde
I haven’t done an update for this challenge since July (Update 2), I still haven’t made much more progress because ARCs and blog tours have taken over my life, but I thought I would update you all anyway.
So, here are the books I’ve now ticked off the list:
- Searching For Edgar’s Five Dancers by Efren O’Brien (DNF’ed at around 55%) – REVIEW
- Fifty Fifty by Steve Cavanagh – REVIEW
- Lord of the Flies by William Golding – REVIEW
- Domain by James Herbert – REVIEW
- Children of Blood and Bone by Tomi Adeyemi – REVIEW
- Carrie by Stephen King – REVIEW
I am also currently reading Rebecca by Daphne Du Maurier, and I have Haunted by James Herbert, and The Notebook by Nicholas Sparks on this months TBR.
Are you taking part in any reading challenges this year?
Have you read any of the books I have chosen?
let me know in the comments!